Xpressions is not the click of a few keys but the conception of an ever contemplating device encased in a bony structure which is not exactly oval and has a tuft of black cushion over it
Wednesday, August 12, 2009
first experience of a tremor
The time of night(Tuesday,11/8/09,1.40 am) was no different from the many gone by.I was on my bed,legs outstretched,enjoying a episode of "sach ka samna"(an off track reality soap paying u for spilling the darkest secrets of life).The weather was pleasant and night was still.Occasional humming of trawlers,sporadic activity at the cop station beside my house were the only audible phenomenon.Then suddenly the ground shook below me.My bed trembled like it had never before.I was shocked to the core.Was I one of the victims of Tulsi Ramsay's horror flicks.Were hands going to emerge out from under my bed and the stifle the life force out of me.These were some of the weird thoughts that clouded my imagination before a inner force urged me to jump out of the bed before the worse happens.I looked out of the window.Everything was as calm as before.There wasn't any sign of activity.Probably people in my colony were in deep slumber and so least bothered.As I stood holding the railings of my bedroom window it happened again.The iron bars were trembling in my hands and so was my heart.The horror of realization forced me out of my room.As I knocked at my parents' bedroom door,mom opened it.Both Dad and mom were wide awake.We were preparing to come out of the house lest another rumbling should raze the roof to the ground.But ,fortunately no more such tremors occured for another hour.With the hope that we won't go through the experience again we retired to our beds.By the grace of God,the last two days have been calm and may the tranquility prevail.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
who is this world is reading these dude??
ReplyDeletei just opened out of curiousity n stopped after very first line.
holy crap !!!!!!!!!!!!! Grow up. write on some social issues atleast.
ya ur right...i have not developed a flair for blogging personal experiences yet.Why dont u post comments on my previous blog.
ReplyDelete